Featured Post

The law of diminishing love

Before stating what I want to say I think I should describe from where I got the idea. So please read the 2 paragraphs below.When I was doing my micro economics course I read about a topic call the law of diminishing supply / demand / marginal utility (sorry, forgot the real name of the term). Well term stares that the more one person consumes something the less demand that person will have for a product. This will lead to empty...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Foods that helps to burn fat


What the heck with the title? How can food help to burn fat? Food can only help to gain more fat. Well this sounds odd but it is true. Like if you do body building exercise then you need to consume some selected foods. But I am not talking about body building exercise here. I am talking about the foods that help to burn fat. So let’s get started.

There are some factors which are needed for burning fat. Like nutrition, and trainings like resistance, mental, cardio. The missing of these factors may not give you expected results. But it will work.

I have listed some food items which you may consume and they will also help you to burn your fat. Like, Oatmeal ( ahhh reminds me of oatmeal raisin cookies ) is a food item which helps you to burn the fat.

Here goes the list:

> Apples
> Oranges
> Bananas
> Grapes
> Strawberries
> Pineapple
> Oatmeal
> 100% whole wheat bread
> Broccoli
> Spinach
> Brown rice
> Sweet potatoes
> White potatoes
> Salad greens
> Tomatoes
> Mushrooms
> Cucumbers
> Egg whites
> Chicken Breast
> Turkey Breast
> Bison / Buffalo
> Grapefruit

There are many other foods that helps to burn fat. I don't know all the names of them. I have posted which I know of. Be healthy.

And if you liked my post then subscribe to my feed. So you will know when I post a new post via email.

2 comments:

Lynn's recipe on November 19, 2008 at 2:37 AM said...

Thanx for sharing.

Blogger on November 19, 2008 at 2:47 AM said...

Nice to see you. :)

 

iFriends

Knowledge Portal © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez